THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Expressing my Emotions

I have been advised that I need to express my emotions in better way. Journaling away seems to be popular so I am going to give it a try. Personally I think this is a waste of my time. There are so many other things I could be doing, and honestly it is not my fault the two-legged creature called Nae was clawed. She was squeezing me and I told her several times to knock it off, but she just keep laughing, and squeezing me some more. So I gave her a warning shot, I hit her behind the ear and on the lip. I can't help it if she is so fragile that she bleeds, this is what happens when you get rid of your fur. My fur on the other hand is the perfect mix of protection and beauty. ugh I am bored already. I wonder where my sister is?

0 comments: