THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Disease

What is wrong with the two legged creature called Leandra. I came into the front room and she was sitting there wanting to pet me, so I went over and she there was another cat in there. I could smell it all over her. She brought this disease infested cat into my home. I couldn’t find this cat but this isn’t the first time she has brought another cat in. But this one is infested, I can smell it, she had to get rid of it. She started to leave but she was not taking that cat. I can’t have that diseased cat roaming around my house. She had to get rid of it. She was leaving the room so I attacked her; I clawed her foot over and over. I think she got the message because after she came out of the water room, I couldn’t smell it any more. I really wish she would listen the first time I told her. It was her fault I had to resort to violence.

0 comments: