THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Space

I need my space. For the last several days the humans have been home all day. They are always in my way. Every time I try to take a nap, there they are sitting in my spot and if I am there first they just pick me up and pester me till I want to claw them. They even had Rowan in all day, that dog was all up in my space too. Don't get me wrong I love having them around to curl up with for some love. But sometimes it is just to much and I am ready for them to go back to where ever it is they go during the day.

The other day I was telling the female to let me out for a bit of fresh air and apparently we had a failure to communicate, instead of letting me roll around in the grass. She loaded me up in her car, drove to the store and then back home. I didn't get any fresh air she just made me nauseous. Then she tried to by me off with a toy. You can't buy my affection, I had nothing to do with that toy. It didn't last long anyways. Drake had it torn apart in just a few minutes.

0 comments: