THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 8, 2008

Cat 101

The humans were entertaining themselves with their TV, when they got all excited about this cat they saw. They spent the next several hours talking about how “Cool” it would be to have one and how much they really want one.

They are all “googlie eyes” over this cat because it is the size of a medium size dog, that and it is a cross of some wildcat and kitten. The “Savanna Cat” they said would cost them around $500.00 for the cheap low quality one and $12,000 for the pure one. I am not worried in the least, What do I care if it is the size of a dog. I can tell you who is in charge of the dogs now.. Me! and I am not that big. You know I have no desire to associate with it.

What self-respecting cat would sell herself. The Will is always telling the dogs and us that we need to get a job. When he tell the Savanna Cat to get a job, what do you think she will do.. that’s right sell herself again. What a ….!? They cannot expect me to hang out with that …..!?!

You know if they brought that cat into my home I swear I would die of humiliation, you might as well just paint my face and make my humiliation complete.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your just angry cause you were just a American Domestic on the show, while they think I am a Flop cat.

Anonymous said...

whatever, you know you don't want her here either, the difference is you would just hide out upstairs rather then face her head on.